I was invited by Mardra Sikora of MardraSikora.com to take part in this blog hop. You can find out more about it here
Basically, you just list 10 (or as many as you can name) reasons you are grateful right now:
- My husband. I am so lucky to have been married to my best friend for almost 10 years. (And together for 15!) It truly takes a special person to figure out this hot mess!
- My family. I am so grateful to have my husband and children and our family will be growing in a few short days!
- My God. For a long time I was in a dark place and it seemed that no one could help me. Then I started going to church and praying and it transformed me and my outlook on life.
- Laughter. Life is not always easy but my family knows exactly how to cheer me up. My husband has a great sense of humor and thankfully, my children have inherited that trait from him. My son especially! 😀
- My health. Pregnancy issues aside, I am a very healthy person.
- The health of my children. My children are healthy and we’ve had very little sickness in our home. The only obstacle we deal with everyday is my son’s peanut and tree nut allergies.
- Great friends. I can count the people I love and trust on one hand. I’d rather have them in my life than a whole bunch of people who don’t understand me or don’t have my best interests at heart. These people help me to be a better person.
- We have all the necessities we need in life. My husband’s job allows me to be at home to help educate our children. We have enough food on the table. We have a home. Beyond that, it moves on to just the fun stuff; the wants but not necessarily the needs.
- Crochet. I love crocheting. It makes me happy. It keeps me from getting bored. It relaxes me when I’m stressed. I feel so lucky to have found a hobby that has turned into so much more than that.
- My computer and internet access. Sounds silly but being a stay-at-home-mom can be lonely at times. Especially when most of my friends all work during the day. The social interaction I get from social media and the crochet community fills that void for me. I’ve made some great friends through it.
So what are you grateful for?
Join our blog hop here:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…